OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Party

After our meeting yesterday everyone stayed for Christmas dinner and a little party. This year for Christmas dinner we had bar-b-que chicken shishtook, from our new local Turkish restaurant, and Jarvis bar-b-qued some prawns, quite tasty, if I do say so! Its also Peter's birthday on Tues. (#26) so Carmen made him a carrot birthday cake for dessert, which was very delicious too! Then we played some games and were thoroughly entertained by Hugh, I don't know what we'd do without his hilarious self :0) So fun to be together for Christmas, this is the first time none of us have been away for it.

Happy Birthday Peter!
Peter and Lorenzo
Playing Quiddler and eating the gingerbread house.
Ronald and Jarv deeply involved in Chess
Hugh the Quiddler King and Peter the Boggle Champ (I am no longer holding that title after playing with Peter!)

No comments: