Here are some pictures from our very quick trip home last week :0) The weather was nice and cold and Daudi had lots of fun eating the snow and playing outside with his Grandpas and cousins and Daddy. Adair wasn't too interested, I took her out one day and she just cried. I think she was probably tired, but anyway, she had lots of fun playing inside. I think Zane is her new favorite cousin, since he just patiently endured all her kisses and wrestling moves :0) All in all we had a great time, nice to see everyone and thanks to everyone who came to see us in Rocanville too. The extent of our driving was a trip to Moosomin for a very nice Valentine's date while the Grandparents looked after the kidlets! Our FIRST date since Daudi was born, wish we lived a little closer to Grandma and Grandpa :0)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment