OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adair's busy days

Here is a little peek into the life of Adair these days. I know a video would be better, but you get the idea.....She's here, there and everywhere and doesn't usually stop too long for anything! She's constantly chattering away in her own little language that no one else understands.

(However, I took the kids to their first swimming lesson this morning and Adair fell asleep IN the pool! Well, she was in her raft and has a bit of a sinus cold so I guess it was just as well. Better luck next week :0)


Her new favorite past time, emptying things out of drawers.


Bottoms up!


Just me 'n my brother...


Making a bee-line out the front door.


Waving 'bye-bye'

3 comments:

Shaun and Bonnie said...

Hi! I just got shown your blog, I was so excited to see you pictures! And see your little ones! They are so cute! I love your little girls kissable arms!! They look so sqeezeable! Thanks for letting me drop in on your pictures! I'd love to keep in touch! Our email address is bonnieshaun@yahoo.ca!
Take Care, Love Bonnie

Kelty, Ash, Waylon, Zane, Trey and Dalys! said...

Hey! How CUTE they are! I think Adair's hair has doubled in length! Miss you all! xoxoxo

CS said...

thanks for updating ... wish skype was as clear as the photos!! then we could have a live video feed! oh well, it is better than living in the olden days!