OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Sunday, April 4, 2010

April already!


Isn't it interesting how fast we know time flies by and yet we're always surprised when we stop to think about it.

Just a quick update...
I wanted to put this one on of Adair's hair, its growing so nicely, almost to braiding length :0) I like how her hair is soft and fine like mine and Daudi's is coarser, the same texture as Jarv's.



A week ago or so Kelsey came over to play while her mom had an appointment, so the kids had lots of fun together.

Stopping for a freezie break

And...Daudi was so proud of his BEARD! (I know he's been appearing in this shirt a lot lately, its his favorite one, Aunty Jen, if you see this)

2 comments:

Gina and Michael said...

Seriously, who is that child who has NO clue that her Mommy is missing?

Kelty, Ash, Waylon, Zane, Trey and Dalys! said...

ohhh, it looks like summer there! wish we could visit!Adair's hair is so cute too, and the cuz's cant wait to make messes like Daudi!!