OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Guess who cut her first tooth yesterday?!

Yep, there's one little pearly white poking through on the bottom front :0) I was starting to wonder if she would ever get teeth since she is 16 months now :0) Anyway, she's been pretty good, had quite a fussy day a couple days back but I thought she was just tired. So, I wasn't really expecting to feel a poke on my finger when I had to do a mouth sweep for flower eating!

I took these pictures last week, that little girl in the mirror keeps her entertained for hours! I don't know what they talk about all the time :0)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDPA WIMMER AND KEITHAN TOMORROW!

2 comments:

CS said...

very cute ... hope you have some videos!

Lisa McConnell said...

Very cute! Funny to hear them talk to the "other" person as well! A great way to entertain them...maybe that's why ladies stores have the big mirrors in the back by the fitting rooms? Always entertains my kids!