OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Daudi, Daudi, Daudi...

So precious while sleeping....

I realize you may be wondering, 'is her cooking really THAT boring?' or perhaps 'maybe its so good that he wants to sleep there, so as not to miss the next meal?' At times, I'm sure its both :0) We were actually trying the 'sit there until you eat ALL your lunch' tactic and this is how it turned out. Not too successful, but it sure was quiet after he fell asleep :0)


Anyway, I was thinking maybe I should do a little update on Daudi since I mostly seem to post about Adair these days. With good reason of course, she's changing so much and is so sweet.
And Daudi can be VERY exasperating A LOT of the time. However, I see myself and Jarvis come out in him more and more, so maybe we just don't realize how exasperating WE are. But there are many sweet moments like when his little sister wakes up in the morning and the first thing he says to her is 'hi little munchkin', and 'hi, baby sweetheart, how was your sleep?'
Or this morning when he was playing with his toys and holds up a little ball in a bag and says to me 'mom, this is my privilage!' (I'm not sure where he got that word from but I liked it :0) And there are lots of funny times, like when he was giving thanks for supper the other night and asked God to 'help mommy and daddy to be precious'.
Anyway, that's our Daudi, its better in real life :0)





4 comments:

Lj said...

Aw...what a kind big brother!

Gina and Michael said...

So I am thinking Mama lost this battle! lol He showed you! What a sweetie! He looks like such a big boy in the second picture!

CS said...

Nice to see you on skype today. Can't wait to meet your Jersey Cow when you get one!

sandy and jon said...

I love the part about mommy and daddy being precious....I am SURE most times we aren't very precious!!! Mason always prays "help me to listen to mommy and daddy and be nice to other people". I think he has heard that a few times too many from my mouth!!