I finally caught an action shot of her walking. I have video but don't have the time to fiddle with it for posting right now. Anyway, she is pretty much fully walking now, she still falls lots but gets right back up and toddles off to wherever she wants to go. The only time she crawls is usually when I first put her down somewhere new. She will crawl a little ways and then stand up and walk, likes to feel how the floor is, I guess.
Oh yes, and she's climbing, the little monkey! Daudi likes to pull all the cushions off the couches so she climbs onto a cushion and then up from there. I have numerous shots of Daudi in this same pose, standing on the back of the loveseat looking out the window. Yes, Daddy is a Safety Manager :0)
And...we've been trying a few new hair-dos this week. My first attempt at braids, not very good, I admit I need much practice. Maybe Grandma Wimmer will give us a few tips since I she spent a good part of my childhood putting braids in my hair!
And this one, Daddy likes. She is learning all about tools from her big brother and LOVES to be in the garage, actually I think its really her favorite place. If she hears the door being opened its like a homing beacon, she gets there as fast as she can, and should she MISS IT being open will then proceed to try and pull it open from the bottom! If that doesn't work she gets upset and starts banging on it until someone opens it for her.

3 comments:
such cuties! Happy Early birthday Daudi! Come winter you will be having desert cakes & wishing 2 be warm again=) Love Adair's hairdos! You WOULD subject your kid to the torture of braids too! Good luck! Probly be in the same predicament soon=)
Kelsey needs some lessons from Adair on how to leave her hair alone!
thanks for posting some more pics! The kids are growing up too soon. Maybe will slow down once on Canadian soil!
Post a Comment