OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our very own Captain Hook

Daudi has been going to 'school' these last 2 weeks. Everyday from 7:30AM-12:30PM! He has enjoyed it immensely as have I :0) There were only 2 incidents, one on the last day of the first week in which he didn't want to listen to his teacher. So, I had to let her in on my secret of offering to let him stand with the policemen for awhile and that seemed to solve that issue. Then yesterday he was involved in some little spat over a toy and got chomped ( I guess the other little fellow didn't know he wasn't for eating). After which, I was told he proceeded to share very nicely :0) So, it was all good, I was just glad it wasn't him who did the biting, as we have already been through that once.

Anyway, he had a good time, today was the last day. The first week they did a circus theme and this week was pirates, a big hit!

1 comment:

Kelty, Ash, Waylon, Zane, Trey and Dalys! said...

Congratulations Captain Hook on passing preschool 101!! You'll be the smartest kid in Canada someday! And I hope he doesnt become as paranoid as his BIG cousin with all the policeman scares=)