Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Living in Saskatchewan!!
Yep, we're here, we're alive and well and settling in just fine :0) Today is the first day of snow here, as you can see, we quickly ran out after breakfast to build our first snow man in case it all melted but it has kept snowing all day and now its about a foot or so deep! Needless to say, I decided to stay home today and see if I couldn't get the garage arranged to fit 3 vehicles...we'll see if they fit when everyone gets home. I figured I should also try and get something up on the blog.
The kids were a little cold by the time we were done, i guess that's why the snow man is the only one with a real smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad you decided to continue your blog ...and that life in SASKATCHEWAN is exciting enough to share!!!! Keep it up. Love the photos. The kids made a snowman too!
Post a Comment