OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our finished house

This is our house we moved in back in Sept. (2011. I know I am very behind). I don't really have any 'before' pictures but we re-did everything, Jarv and I did the work, with a little extra help here and there from a few interested visitors over the summer :0) Its tiny but we love it!! Still need to replace windows and finish the outside, but that is next summer's project. So far we are very comfy.

Please be advised; it is viewed much better in person so come and visit!


The entrance... Writing says 'Marhaba' - Arabic for 'Welcome'


The kids room

Bathroom


our bedroom


From the front door looking left, half of the living room

Other half of living room

Kitchen

And... looking back toward entrance

2 comments:

Michelle Service said...

a...it looks fabulous. amazing what a change since I was there. will be over for "coffee" when we come east sometime! m

Gina and Michael said...

The house looks great! You guys have done so much work. Love the touches of Doha!