OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Monday, February 6, 2012

'Mom, I REALLY REALLY need glasses!'

This is what I've been hearing everyday this past week. Of course he does! So, we went to the Dollar Store and found the perfect pair of glasses for $2. However, they weren't really the right 'prescription' so, we had to take the lenses out of them (with difficulty I might add, you wouldn't think on a $2 pair of magnifying glasses). Anyway, he's been wearing them constantly since, can't see a thing without them!

Oh yes, and he also loves his sister more with his glasses on - who knew! ;0)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Kelty, Ash, Waylon, Zane, Trey and Dalys! said...

Haha Daudi, must be related to Waylon & Zane! Only they got their glasses @ Claire's for $12. I think you found a better deal=)

Gina and Michael said...

Sounds like fun! The glasses look great on him! Such a good big brother too!

CS said...

very nice glasses indeed!