OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Banjo

Jarv got the kids a puppy a few weeks ago...one Sat. when I was working at the pool, if only I would have been home!  Just kidding, he's cute and the kids love him.  He makes lots of messes and chews stuff and terrorizes the cats, but that's what puppies do, right?  At least we always know where Adair is when she goes outside by herself now.  She used to sneak off and hide sometimes and we would have to hunt her down, but now we can hear her everywhere, 'Banjo, NO! K, no no Banjo!' as he tries to grab the kitty she's carrying around.





2 comments:

Gina and Michael said...

What a cutie! Banjo that is! I can only imagine the amount of fun a new puppy has added!

CS said...

:-) My kids will be soo jealous! Excited to meet Banjo next time we come.