This could quite possibly my least favourite day of the year. I know its fun to carve pumpkins and dress up....but who's idea was it to give small children ridiculous amounts of candy for coming to their houses anyway?? We had fun visiting our neighbours, which ended up to be only about 7 houses in 2 hours so that was good :0) Daudi still ended up with a belly ache and one that continued for a few consecutive days afterwards. He said to me "Mom, my tummy DOES NOT feel good! This is a lesson for me, i think" :0( Poor guy, I had to bite my lip to keep the smile away. Wonder how long his lesson will last.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Are you SURE you dont like Halloween??? As if you didnt eat some candy! I LOVE Halloween...my kids never even miss MY share of the candy=)
Are you SURE you dont like Halloween??? As if you didnt eat some candy! I LOVE Halloween...my kids never even miss MY share of the candy=)
Post a Comment