A few shots from this past week... Our stuff is all packed up and in a container at the port somewhere since Monday. The packers were speed demons, they started at 9AM Sunday morning and were done by 3PM, with an hour lunch break! The next day they came and loaded it all into the container, we had a 20 footer and it was only about 2/3 full. I guess I could have done A LOT MORE shopping! So, it doesn't feel like home here anymore, tonight is our last sleep in an empty house, tomorrow we go to the Ramada until Tues. when we fly out! The last few days have been clean-up, today our appliances will go, so just have the fridge left to clean and the food cupboards. Will go to Qtel this afternoon and shut off the phone/internet. Can hardly beleive we're almost there, I hope once we get into our own house in Rocanville, we never move again.
.JPG)
Our friend Hilda, fromBurma. I gave her my sewing machine, so this is the lesson that followed :0) She's never used one before.

The beginning of the packing, they sure do a nice job.

Another helper

The kid zone after awhile, once their room was all boxed up we just put them in there with some stories and a few toys and snacks and they were good.

Playing in their closet

The garage, I had a few doubts about this ever being empty, but you should see it now, NOTHING in there! Notice how the packing guy is blurry, speedy!
Out the door it all goes.
The truck with the container on it couldn't back into our compound as the gate is a little narrow, so the movers had to load everything in this little truck and take it out to the road, then load it into the container from there.

And here it all is, not even clost to full!

Goodbye #4 Bilal Gardens.
1 comment:
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FULL!!! lol Seriously, I can't believe you didn't shop more! J could have fit the car or the buggy in there!!! ;-) The villa looks so empty! Hope the kiddos are adjusting well! Enjoy a few days of leisure!
Post a Comment