Last weekend we tried out Grandpa and Grandma's fire pit for the first time. It was a big hit with the kids ;0) There was not even a little fight about Daudi finishing his supper.
Adair getting her 'stroll' on. She likes walking back and forth over the bridge. A couple weeks ago, when there was still ice in the pond, she sat down on the edge of the bridge and tried to dip her toes in the water. She promptly fell RIGHT IN. Jacinda and kids were here and we were having a picnic on the deck so at least I was close by to fish her out. It was a little shock to her system, I think, but all was well after a nice warm bath and some dry clothes. She is a lot more cautious now.
1 comment:
I love the walk!!! Looks like she owns the world.
Ang
Post a Comment