OUR LITTLE OLSEN FAMILY

Monday, May 9, 2011

My laugh for today :0)

Today it was rainy here all day, so you would think that I would update the blog but I'm just getting to it now! Anyway, where to even start? However, I was looking through some pictures that I wanted to put on here and this one made me laugh today. Its not the best picture as was taken on my phone, but it was a memorable day. Jarvis and Daryn both had work stuff in Saskatoon one weekend, and brought both their darling families. Jacinda and I went shopping for a couple days, with the kids. There were a few occasions when it was only one of us with all the kids for a few minutes and we got more than a few comments to the effect of "are they ALL yours?", and "wow, you sure are a busy mom", etc. But one lady was amazed at how good they all were, that was when we'd just gotten to the mall, ha ha :0)

Ah, kids...how did we ever live without them!

6 comments:

jacinda said...

haha! i love the photo. it sums up shopping with the children that day... a bit of a blur! thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Awesome...I see alittle of their dads in them!!! All I can say is "Good Luck""

Ang

Jennifer Uzzell said...

I get that comment all the time! When Chris takes the kids out, they ask him how many wives he's had!

Gina and Michael said...

I had to wait a month for 1 picture???!!! So cute though! Miss y'all!

Gina and Michael said...

I had to wait a month for 1 picture???!!! So cute though! Miss y'all! ;-)

Lj said...

I spend two days shopping in the US with 5 kids & 2 moms - kids ranging from 9-14 and it wasn't any less lively! ;) Could have been because 3 of them were boys who did NOT want to be shopping.