I know I am very behind in my updating. But today we are remembering one very special to us, the kids 'Papa Hugh' from our Doha days. He passed away yesterday morning (Dec. 27th, 2011). Thinking of 'Grandma Carolyn' and sending lots of love.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't know this, we (Uzzell's) and us were just talking about y'all this past week, I didn't know till then he was sick. Sorry to hear. Hugs to you.
Sorry to hear Papa Hugh passed away. Jenelle
nice pictures of Hugh. sure wish we had made it there and met them ... but thanks for sharing. hugs to you all.
We are so glad we got to meet him...a very special man. Sending our love to Carolyn also.
So sorry to hear of Hugh's passing. I enjoyed him when I was there.
Post a Comment